Sunday 28 July 2013

Transitional point Antigua, Final destination Barbados ( liat's version)




     Its been 3 years since I've traveled on LIAT,  but to attend an web 2.0 workshop  held in Barbados on the campus of UWI, my options were limited. Traveling on LIAT is always a trip, you could ask anyone about their experience with our number one Caribbean airline; the response would probably be the same; delays or losing baggage.

       I live in the small island of Nevis (federation of st. Kitts and Nevis), i took a ferry between the sister islands to get to st. Kitts and this boat ride usually lasts 45 mins.  I departed on an airplane with final destination Barbados with transitional point in Antigua and Dominica. Like i mentioned before with the LIAT experience there are either  delays or lost of baggage. Well for me, it was delay 2 hours in st.Kitts and in Antigua I had 20 minutes to get though transition but thank to a 30 minute delay in Antigua, I was  able to make the flight. During the 20 minutes i had, I rushed to wait in a plane for 30 whole minutes ( 30 minutes imagine that) without hearing any reason why they are departing at this time.

      Wow! How LIAT changed in those 3 years, back then i thought it can't get worse; but i know they can't get worse. Classic LIAT is the new terminology  for the LIAT experiences.

      You don't know the LIAT experiences unless  you have ever been on there planes. 

       LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU HAVE EVER HAD A CLASSIC LIAT!!!

1 comment: